In the next few months, there will be a trial of the case involving the land swap deal which would trade Hampden Heights North Park for an office building downtown.
John Case, the attorney who represents Friends of Denver Parks pro bono, is trying to locate witnesses who have direct personal knowledge and specific memories of using the park for horseback riding, hay rides, walking, and recreation before December 31, 1955. These witnesses most likely will be 70 years of age or older.
We are also looking for witnesses with direct personal knowledge that prior to Dec 31, 1955 the city encouraged citizens to use the land for horseback riding, hay rides, walking, and recreation.
Any persons with knowledge of such witnesses please email John Case at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com. You can call John on his cell at 303-667-7407.
Top Posts & Pages
- Public meeting scheduled in Denver for update on Cherry Creek Dam Safety Modification Study and associated spillway activities
- Upcoming Cherry Creek Dam Public Meetings
- Urban Flood Control District Report regarding danger of Cherry Creek
- Supreme Court denies our Petition for Review
- Cherry Creek Dam Water Control Plan Modification Study
- Friends of Denver Parks file petition for certiorari in the Colorado Supreme Court on October 28, 2015
- Joe Shoemaker School Dedicated Today on Former Open-Space Site
- Just waiting for a decision
- School sits on former open space that activists want back — eventually
- Friends Of Denver Parks Day In The Colorado Court of Appeals
Search Our Site