Notice to All our Volunteers:
LETS HAVE SOME FUN!!
Denver’s Saint Patrick’s Parade is the Largest Parade west of the Mississippi River. Congratulations! You and Friends Of Denver Parks will march with over 200,000 spectators in attendance! Pray for sunshine and warm weather!!!!
Join Friends Of Denver Parks for a tail gating munchies at 9 AM!!! Water, muffins and hot coffee will be served!
1. Please arrive at Coors Field at 9 AM or shortly afterward. We are set to begin marching at 10 AM. The parade will go till 1 PM or a little later.
2. Please dress in layers and wear comfortable shoes.
3. Bring gloves to hold signs without chaffing.
4. If you have a green OWL T-shirt, please wear it, if you do not – there will be some available for a suggested donation of $20
5. Water will be provided before and during the parade.
6. If you feel the creative urge – make your own sign to express yourself! Remember -Denver will be listening!!!
PLEASE LET US KNOW THAT WE CAN COUNT ON YOU BY SIGNING UP NOW