Tag Archives: Jazz In The Park

On going news from Renee Lewis

Good Morning Friends of Denver Parks,
We have set aside times to bring your petitions by John and Judy’s house as we need to have them turned in by July 1 at noon.  We will need to turn them in to the Clerk and Recorder on that date.  Of course this could depend on the Judges decision on June 28, 9AM.  So be prepared for fast decisions after we hear our fate.
We plan to convene a Friends of Denver Parks Board Meeting directly after the Judges ruling.  We will be deciding the next direction to take concerning Hentzell Park Natural Area.  Already multiple discussions taking place concerning the system that created this dilemma in the first place and whether we want to chop at the roots of this problem.  Continue reading